15 August 2011

It's Snowing!

I cannot believe it snowed in Halcombe!  I hope you have had fun playing in the snow at home.  You are very lucky to have an extra day off school today.  I wonder if all the snow will disappear before tomorrow.  At school, I met a new friend.  His name is Frosty.  We had great fun playing together.  It was very lonely at school without any children to play with, luckily Julia turned up and Frosty got a nice warm cuddle.  Can you guess where Frosty is playing in the photo's?  

12 comments:

  1. In the pot by the office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the playground on the slide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's on the slide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She went on the tyres.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On the bushes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. On the picnic tables.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I can't believe it snowed either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like Frosty had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Frosty is playing on the tyres.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like snow. Do you?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Frosty is on the tyres.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Frosty is on the table.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.